Our client, a well known accounting & audit firm in Malta, is currently looking to recruit fully qualified or part-qualified accountants to join their growing team.
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements in accordance with the requirements of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and General Accounting Principles for Small and Medium Sized Entities (GAPSME) for a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of accounting records
- Preparation of VAT returns and other VAT declarations
- Preparation of files for the auditors
- Liasing with clients/auditors in a timely manner.
Education & Experience:
- Fully qualified or part qualified through ACCA
- 1-2 years' experience in accounting
- Be able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office tools and ideally be experienced in the use of an accounting package (preferably Sage Line 50 Accounts)
- Be an organised and methodical individual
- Have an aptitude for figures and possess sound analytical skills, together with an eye for detail
- Be able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision
- be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have a good knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME standards, as well as VAT legislation
Job Reference: LK915
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.