Our client, a well known International Audit firm is currently looking to recruit an Accounting and Compliance Consultant.
- Posting transactions and maintaining accounting records.
- Preparing management accounts, budgets and other financial reports required by clients.
- Preparing IFRS and GAPSME compliant financial statements.
- Assisting the entity’s Directors in ensuring the company's compliance.
- Assisting with daily administrative tasks and executing other ad-hoc requests.
- General administration of bank accounts.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Good written, IT and verbal communication skills.
- Have a sound knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Keen attention to high quality, details and accuracy.
Education & Experience
Masters in Accountancy / Bachelor’s degree with Honours or currently in the final stages of obtaining an ACCA qualification or equivalent qualification.
Job Reference: QX794
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.