Our client in the Industrial Good and Services industry is looking to recruit an Accountant to join their team.
- Handle the day to day accounting duties which include receivables, payables, banking and investments
- Preparing management accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Preparing financial statements
- Support in the internal guidelines for transactions and budgeting
- Assisting in the preparation of Tax and Vat return before submission
- Performing any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the finance department.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 2-3 years of previous local work experience
- Must have excellent communication skills in English and Maltese, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel
Education & Experience
Final stages of an ACCA certification or an equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or Fully Qualified
Job Reference: BI527
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.