- Processing of non-technical and technical information in accounting system;
- Performance and follow up of clients’ operating requirements including affecting payments and ensuring sufficient funds are available for operating purposes;
- Preparing management accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis;
- Preparing financial statements;
- Assisting in the preparation of Tax and Vat return before submission;
- Liaising with other internal departments and external parties such as banks and auditors relevant to the operations and regulation of the company and its clients;
- Responding to clients’ ad-hoc queries;
- Preparing and submitting regulatory returns to the regulatory authorities; and
- Performing any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the finance department.
Skill-sets and Requirements
Experience within the insurance sector would be considered a strong asset but not requirement.
Education & Experience
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified through ACCA or in the final stages of obtaining the P's.
Job Reference: LW083
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.