Our client, a manufacturing company based in Malta, is looking to recruit. With a strong commitment to quality and innovation, they have established as a market leader in the industry. As they continue to expand their operations, they are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Accountant to join their dynamic finance team.
- Prepare and maintain accurate financial records, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger, ensuring proper classification, and maintaining supporting documentation.
- Verifying purchase orders, reconciling invoices with purchase records, and ensuring timely payment to vendors.
- Generate and distribute accurate and timely invoices to customers..
- Analyse and calculate the cost of manufacturing goods, considering factors such as raw material expenses, labour costs, overheads, and production efficiencies.
- Process employee payments, including salaries, wages, and benefits, accurately calculating deductions..
- Maintain proper documentation and records related to financial transactions, financial statements, tax filings, and any other relevant financial documents.
- Provide guidance on selecting and utilizing available funds, recommending investment strategies to maximize resource utilization.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 1-2 years of Accounting experience
- Experience using Sage
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Accountancy or Commerce or studying ACCA
Flexible working hours
Job Reference: QU039
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.