Our Client an operator within Aviation is seeking to recruit an accountant to join their team of professionals.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting within stipulated timeframes
- Inter-company reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, ensuring proper cost allocation and capitalization, review and reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts, preparation of financial statements,
- Provide management with explanations and analysis to support the costs, revenue or balances as may be required from time to time;
- Liaise with external auditors and act as a point of contact
- Assist in documenting and updating internal processes and procedures as necessary and contribute to the overall development and continuous improvement of such processes through feedback and active participation;
- Understand the overall finance team objectives and assist team members as necessary in the wider interest of the team and its overall goals.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of three years relevant working experience, preferably within an international organization;
- Have a strong understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English
Education & Experience
Fully Qualified accountant or nearing qualification
- health insurance
- 24/7 parking
- gym membership
Job Reference: GL069
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.