One of our clients, an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients, is looking to employ a Client Accountant to join its team of professionals.
- Assisting in the provision of client book-keeping to a portfolio of corporate clients
- Perform periodic and annual closing journals and completion of management accounts
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Assisting colleagues with various reporting requirements.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of two years previous work experience in a client accounting role;
- Attention to detail, highly organized and the ability to work on own initiative and in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Education & Experience
Fully qualified in ACCA or the equivalent;
Job Reference: FL200
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.