Our client is seeking a Client Accountant to join their growing team.
- Client bookkeeping and accounting services, liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Supervision of junior accountants;
- Liaising with client auditors;
- Preparation of management accounts in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and General Accounting Principles for Small and Medium Sized Entities (GAPSME);
- Analysing and interpreting management accounts;
- Preparation and submission of clients’ VAT Returns and Recap Declarations;
- Preparation of accountancy files for Audit.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Two years of experience in the preparation of management accounts and is willing to step up his/her career;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are necessary for this role;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments ensuring lines of communication remain open;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools including XERO, Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Excel;
Education & Experience
Should be in the final stages of ACCA or fully qualified
Job Reference: VL044
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.