Our Client a boutique CSP is currently seeking to recruit an Accoutnant to join their growing team.
- Prepare and reviewing corporate tax returns and tax refund claim forms.
- Monitor the end-of-month routines, including the preparation and review of periodical management accounts and reports.
- Prepare and reviewing VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements.
- Produce ad-hoc reports, including cash-flows, budgets and forecasts.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Fluency in Maltese and English
- Fully qualified accountant or actively studying for their qualification
Education & Experience
An accountancy qualification, ACCA, bachelor’s degree or higher international qualification
Job Reference: ZG710
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.