Our Client, a leading International Company is currently seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to work within their Malta office.
- Budgeting, management accounts, monthly & annual closing of accounts
- Liaising with auditors
- Involved in the day to day running of the finance function which will include extensive reporting to Head Office.
- Management of a small team of individuals whose goal is to produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Contribute during management meetings, take decisions and act on implementing new and improved procedures whilst liaising with the finance support centre in Switzerland.
Qualifications & Experience:
- You must be fully qualified through ACCA, or hold a recognized University Degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in a similar position
- Exposure to IT will be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English
- Team player
- Quick learner and ability to work on your own initiative in a challenging environment
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.