A Client Accountant position is currently available with one of our clients operating in the financial services sector.
- Recording clients portfolio transactions
- Prepare the clients accounting and occasionally review the clients accounting prepared by junior accountants.
- Ensure that any payments effected by the investment bank are in line with the Trustee's instructions
- Liaise with the investment banks for any investment documentation or clarification on trades and other transactions
- Drafting management accounts
- Assisting in assessing the fair value of investments prior to the preparation of financial statements.
- Liaising with Auditors
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of three years experience in an accounting role.
- A strong understanding of financial assets
- A high level of proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a team and communicate at all levels.
- A structured approach to work
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.