A well-established company in Malta dealing with numerous international clients is looking to recruit a Qualified Accountant to join their dynamic team.
- Perform up to management accounts for a portfolio of clients
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Compute and prepare VAT returns
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Review financial statements
- Review the work of junior staff and assist them accordingly
Education and Experience:
- A Masters Degree in Accounts or an ACCA qualification
- A minimum of 2 years of previous local working experience in client accounting
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Can work independently and within a team
- Able to prioritize tasks
Job Reference: RC744
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.