Our Client is currently looking to recruit an Accountant to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting directly to the Group’s Financial Controller your Responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Preparation of budgeting and forecasting;
- Performing the timely execution of month-end procedures and reconciliations;
- Handling and maintaining inter-company transactions;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Maintaining cash flow;
- Performing analysis in relation to payables and receivables;
- Liaising with auditors and with relevant stakeholders;
- Any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the Company.
Education & Experience:
- You must be a fully qualified Accountant;
- A minimum of two or three years previous local experience in a similar position;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English & Maltese;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to prioritise and work on own initiative;
- Adaptable and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Our Client operates in the services industry.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.