A new opportunity for an Accountant has arisen within a growing Finance team belonging to one of our clients in Malta who is in the business of offering IT services including cloud based technology.
The Accountant shall report to the Head of Finance.
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Supporting in month-end and year-end accounting processes;
- Being the direct point of contact for auditors and liaising accordingly;
- Assisting in the preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Other ad hoc duties as necessary for the smooth running of the finance department.
Education & Experience
- ACCA qualified;
- Candidates who are nearing the end of their ACCA studies are also encouraged to apply;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a finance function, is a requirement.
- A self-starter;
- Meticulous nature;
- A team player;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written in English and Maltese.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.