Our client is a group of companies offering solutions such as ship supply, yacht provisioning, duty-free supplies, travel retail, logistics, distribution and relocation services in Malta. They are currently looking to employ an Accountant to their growing Finance team.
The Accountant will be reporting to the Finance Manager
- Preparing monthly management accounts of assigned companies;
- Managing the cash-flow of assigned business units within stated parameters;
- Supervising the maintenance of subsidiary ledgers and other financial records;
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and other financial data;
- Supporting senior staff in setting annual budgets;
- Monitoring and analysing trading performance, operating costs and capital expenditure on a regular basis.
Experience & Qualifications
- ACCA qualification or the equivalent;
- Candidates who are partly qualified or nearing completion of their ACCA studies will also be considered;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role locally is a requirement.
- Meticulous nature;
- A good listener and a team player;
- Eager to learn;
- Ability to cope with pressure and changing priorities;
- Outstanding organization skills.