Our Client is looking to recruit an accountant to join their team in Malta.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the entire finance function whilst also offering knowledge and support throughout the entire business. You will have strong stakeholder communication skills to share insight in a clear and concise fashion.
This opportunity would also offer the possibility to work remotely from Malta.
- Managing the day-to-day accounting activities
- The posting and issuing of invoices
- Updating and maintaining journals
- The preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Handling weekly debt collection
- Handling of Management Accounts
- The preparation of reports as may be required
- The preparation of VAT and Tax returns
- Managing the audit process
- Managing the internal finance function for the UK & Malta operations, with emphasis on the business stakeholders to ascertain and meet their requirements.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Hard-working and organised
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluency in both Maltese & English
- Experience from an Audit background will be considered an asset
Education & Experience
You must be a fully qualified and warranted Accountant
Job Reference: PV980
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.