A very interesting opportunity for an Accountant has arisen within the Malta office of a group of companies specialised in affiliate marketing within the iGaming industry.
The Accountant shall report to the CEO directly.
- Performing general accounting duties and activities including but not limited to the preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Establishing and maintaining customer accounts and following up on outstanding payments;
- Responsible for month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations;
- Assisting in the annual statutory audit process and liaising with external auditors;
- Preparing and submitting of the quarterly VAT returns;
- Liaising with banks where necessary;
- Keeping minutes for attended meetings;
- Company administrative tasks;
- Assisting the group financial controller with ad hoc tasks.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role is a requirement;
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) will be considered an asset.
Education & Experience
The ideal candidate shall be in their final stages of obtaining their Accountancy qualification;
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Parking Facilties
- A weekly paid lunch
- Sponsorship on any related courses
Job Reference: XE173
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.