One of our Clients is seeking to recruit a Client Accountant to join their growing team of professionals. Reporting to the Senior Manager, one's responsibilities include:
- Providing client bookkeeping and accounting services to a portfolio of clients;
- The preparation and filing of VAT returns and company income tax returns;
- Preparation of Financial Statements under IFRS/GAPSME;
- Liaising directly with Client's Auditors;
- Offering training and guidance to junior members of staff.
Education and experience:
- You must be a fully qualified Accountant, or in the very final stages of achieving the qualification;
- A minimum of 2 years previous local accounting experience preferably within a CSP;
- Previous experience handling a portfolio of gaming clients would be considered a strong asset.
- Fluent in verbal and written Maltese and English;
- Meticulous and detail oriented;
- Currently residing in Malta.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.